Search By Keyword
Where is the best place to sit your trampoline?
The minimum overhead clearance required is 12 feet – 3+ metres. In terms of horizontal clearance, please ensure that no hazardous objects are near the trampoline such as tree limbs, electrical power wiring, walls, fences, etc. For safe use of the trampoline, please be aware of the following when selecting a place for your trampoline:
1. Make sure it is placed on a level surface. If not perfectly level that is ok but if there is a significant slope then digging your legs in a little would be recommended. Or if there is significant sloping on your block either making your trampoline in ground or built up could be an option.
2. The area is well-lit. (evening use will occur as the kids get older)
3. There are no obstructions beneath the trampoline. (do not store trikes, wheelbarrows etc under the trampoline)
4. The surface it sits on is grass or soft fall material - not concrete, pavers or similar.
5. Consider the weight of your children and yourself.
6. Although it is recommended not to have more than one child on at a time it is inevitable that this rule will not always be followed so consider this with the total weight.
7. Be aware if you are putting the trampoline into an open area susceptible to high winds then we do recommned that you secure / anchor the trampoline to avoid it tumbling away.
If you do not follow these guidelines, you increase the risk of someone getting injured.